COACHING FOR EXPATRIATE SPOUSES
Now with an introductory price
Have you moved to Hungary with your partner? Or for your partner?
Relocation to a foreign country often introduces intense emotional challenges for the accompanying expat spouse, which can be quite difficult sometimes.
Don't worry if you experience some of the following symptoms on yourself:
- you feel out of place,
- you don't know what to do with your career,
- you would like to do something meaningful, but you feel yourself stuck professionally and in your private life,
- you are confused about your cultural or career identity,
- you feel desperate, helpless, lonely, frustrated or angry over the move,
- you are afraid of contacting to people in Hungary.
There are solutions for your challenges.
How can I help you at the coaching sessions?
- you will find a safe place by me for expressing your thoughts, concerns, emotions, hopes and wishes freely, without being afraid to be judged
- you will get factual information about the natural physical, emotional and cognitive consequences of a relocation, which can confirm your experiences and also releases stress from your shoulders
- you will find support for developing your self - care plan and self- survival tactics that can ease your emotions, and make you feel grounded and harmonious again
- I help you with clarifying your true desire both in your career and in your general well - being likewise, and you get encouragement for making them come true
- you will get inspiration from hearing what tactics worked for other expatriates, and what did not
-I stand by you as you move out of your comfort zone, and try new things.
The first, introductory 30-minute session is for FREE.
Price of the continuing, normal sessions: 20.000 Ft (they last between 60 and 90 minutes depending on the topic)
Introductory price: 11.000 Ft (instead of 20.000 Ft) only until 31st October, 2018.
The coachings are hold via Skype or telephone.
About me: Nóra Szűcs, PhD
It was more than 14 years ago the first time I experienced living in a different country, and since then both my private and professional lives have intertwined with it.
I grew up in Hungary, but I also have experiences with living in Sweden, in the UK, in Germany, and now I have been living in Austria for 7 years, where I have been both researching and lecturing the psychological aspects of an expatriate life at the Vienna University of Business and Economics. I got my PhD title for studying women's experiences abroad in 2018, and now I am researching men's experiences in a foreign country.
I have been giving workshops and coaching for both expats and repats since 2011. I see myself as the follower of transactional analysis in my coaching work, which approach has been developed by Eric Berne. I regularly give presentations about expatriation at international conferences. Beside my academic publications, I have also written a book about Hungarian women's experiences abroad (Wings and Roots: Life abroad with the eyes of Hungarian women), which has been published by Ursus Libris in 2015.